6.19.2010

It's getting hairy this summer..


I spent around 2 weeks wrapping up a pretty big freelance project. I would showcase said project, but this client is sorta coveted by me and I’m taking my time to see how successful the final prints turn out. So this morning I rewarded myself with a few hours on my two favorite blogs OMG POSTERS and GOMEDIAZINE. After lengthy design projects, I find I’m fairly useless for 2 or 3 days post design binge and taking in all the “creative” I can find helps restore balance to the force.

Speaking of the force, here’s an illo I did of Chewbacca to get someone’s attention a few weeks ago. I don’t think it worked, but I find him cute and blogworthy. Imagine how hot Chewbacca would get at Virginia Beach? And you thought you were having a bad hair day....

No comments: